Monday, February 25, 2013

2-25-13

This weekend has been really, really difficult.  It's almost like there was a hole in my stomach that I just couldn't fill, no matter what or how much I ate.  I still managed to do ok, but it's been so very frustrating.  Because I haven't been able to find what food will satisfy me I haven't been abe to stop thinking about food.  And because I haven't been able to find what food will satisfy me and I haven't been able to stop thinking about food it's made me a bit anxious.  I'm really hoping that a busy workweek will help me keep focused on better things than food. 

This week my goals are to walk everyday before work, do wall pushups and jumping jacks, get on the exercise bike twice, track my food each day, keep my desk neat and organized at work and to knit at least 10 repeats on my knitting project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment