Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2-13-13

Being successful looks different to everyone.  At work I count myself successful everytime someone comes to me to deal with an issue or problem that no one else could possibly know the answer to.  I will consider myself successful at knitting when I win the big premium first place ribbon at the State Fair.  I will consider myself successful at weightloss once I'm skinny and hot.  But wait a minute.  Shouldn't each and every pound be considered its own success? 

I'm currently  making my way through the entire series of The Biggest Loser.  Have you watched before?  I have some issues with the show, but overall it's still good.  Anyway, one thing I've noticed over the years is that unless they lose some outrageous number everyweek, they don't consider themselves successful.  Today, someone lost 5 pounds and complained that it was a bad week.  If that's a bad week, sign me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment