Sunday, June 30, 2013

6-30-13

It is widely know that I do not merely have birthdays.  I have birthday weeks.  This is my birthday week.  I have the whole  week off to do whatever my little heart wants.  WooHoo!  This week, I'm grocery shopping (oh the excitement!), going to see a movie, taking myself out for lunch, getting a pedicure and being lazy.  I worked my ass off last week, so it's especially nice to know that I get a chance to be lazy and regroup a bit.  If I don't don't want to, I don't have to go anywhere, do anything.  All I truly have to do is just exist. 

This weekend, for my birthday, I bought myself a FitBit Flex.  It measures, steps, the calories you;ve burned, your sleep and probably other things that I haven't discovered  yet.  It's an interesting little device.  I'm looking forward to seeing my numbers as I wear it. 

Last week was fairly boring.  Super busy, but boring.  I was slack on my Zombies, Run workout.  I did my workout on Sunday, but Tuesday and Thursday just didn't happen.  The good news is that I didn't just sit on my ass and do nothing.  I had some heavy lifting and moving and stretching that I worked on every morning for work, so at least I was burning some calories.  I still did my bodyweight workout and I've been keeping up with my food and activity logging, and ta da!  Here's my weekly blog post.  I'm proud of myself for keeping up with everything, even though this past week wasn't so great for me learning how to run from zombies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment