Sunday, October 13, 2013

10-13-13 Post 2 of 3

I am happy to report that I am down 81 lbs.  It could be more, but I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks.  I've been sick so exercise and such hasn't been first on my mind.  The last week of September I got an awful cough with congestion and a fever.  I feel 90% back to normal, but I still have a small cough.  It's getting better every day, though.  Other than exercise, I've been doing pretty good with staying on track.  Some days are better than others, but that's pretty normal.  Anyway, I'm 19 lbs away from my goal.  It seems like I get farther and farther away from being able to meet that goal by the end of November.  I have to keep remembering that life will not end if I don't make it by the end of November.  It's not like all the weight is going to pile back on overnight if I don't meet it.  I am still going to be awesome regardless. 

While I was sick, our air conditioner died.  I was willing, at first, to try to wait as long as possible before getting a new ac.  However, that was before I remembered how utterly and completely miserable that life without air conditioning is.  I had the windows up and every fan I could find blowing right on me and I was still sweating.  I am truly thankful that it wasn't July or August when it happened.  Within a day I was ready to sell my left arm and any other appendage to get the air fixed.  It's now fixed and I am comfortable again.  Although selling my left arm and any other appendage might have come out cheaper.

Before all of that happened, though we added another furkid to our family.  The newest member of the family is Vex.


She's so cute and she has the greatest pur, but damn she's pestering our cat, Zed, like crazy.  I forgot how kittens are into everything and how everything like feet and fingers are playtoys for their amusement.  Needless to say, I have cat scratches on top of cat scratches.  It really is a good thing that she's so darn cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment