Sunday, July 14, 2013

7-14-13

This has been a good week.  I find that it's rare to be able to say that on your first week back to work after a nice relaxing week at home.  The week was super busy, but super productive.  Some bad things happened, but bad things don't make a bad week, month, year or life.  This coming week I'll most likely have to make lemonade out of the lemons, but once you add some vodka, it will be even better. 

Anyway.  Last week was a good week.  Foodwise, I was totally on point, except for the day that I dropped my low calorie lunch all over the counter in the kitchen at work.  I ended up spending $5 and getting a sandwich and some chips from the canteen.  Not the best choices, but I managed to make it fit into the rest of my day.  exercise was good.  I even added 2 extra days of walking.  The two extra days of walking were totally because of my fitbit.  It just makes me want to move more!  The best part of the week, though was this morning.  I got on the scale and I had lost 4 lbs!  4 lbs!!!  I am proud to say that I'm 270 lbs.  That makes 8 lbs in the past 4-5 weeks.  73 lbs total.  27 lbs until I can say that I have lost 100 lbs.  Another 8 lbs and I will be my lowest weight since 2008 or earlier. 

I still find it unbelievable sometimes that I've come this far.  If I think back to when I decided to start trying to lose weight, I really never thought that it would be possible to lose this much.  I didn't believe in myself enought to ever think I could stick it out and be successful for this long.  I'm fit to burst with pride in myself, but it's definitely tempered with a huge amount of thankfulness and grattitude.  I still find myself worrying every day whether this is the day that I'll lose control and won't be able to get back on track.  One day at a time, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment